|Placement Event in FTL on 4/9
The Academy will be hosting another Placement Event at our Fort Lauderdale Campus on *Wednesday, April 9th* from 11am to 3pm. The guest speaker for this event will be Holly Burns.
- Understand the current job search market
- Building a Job Search Toolkit (resume, social media profiles: LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Incorporating effective job search techniques
- Social media
- Job aggregators
- Agencies and recruiters
- Professional network (online and offline)
- Effective interview techniques that create value
- Types of interviews
- Types of interviewers
- The job offer
- How to ask for what you are worth
- Negotiation techniques
- Providing the right references
- Passing background checks
This event will be held at:
800 West Cypress Creek Rd, Ste. 200
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Please register for this event, as space is limited! Lunch is included!
Call (954) 351-7040 for more information.