Cisco CCNA Voice Boot Camp
Click Here to View Schedules & Pricing and to Enroll Online
Duration: 5 days
The Academy offers the finest accelerated CCNA® certification training in Florida. The Academy’s CCNA Voice - This certification confirms a candidate's skills for job roles such as voice administrator, voice engineer and voice manager. It also validates skills in voice over IP (VoIP) technologies such as IP PBX, IP telephony, handset, call control and voicemail solutions. Candidates also get exposure to the Cisco Unified Communications architecture and design for mobility, presence and TelePresence applications. This 3-day accelerated course provides the student with Unified Communications concepts, component definition and high level designs.This is also the core technology course in the certification path to achieve the CCNA Voice designation. Students will be able implement and configure small to medium sized IP Telephony solutions. UC products covered during labs include the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express / Cisco Unity Express and the UC500 Smart Business Communications System.
Introducing Cisco Voice and Unified Communications Administration (ICOMM) v8.0 teaches learners how to maintain and operate a Cisco Unified Communications solution that is based on Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Presence. This course provides the learners with the knowledge and skills to achieve associate-level competency in Cisco Unified Communications. This course introduces the architecture, components, functionalities, and features of Cisco Unified Communications solutions and describes how daily job tasks, such as system monitoring, moves, adds, and changes are performed on Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Presence.
The Boot Camp is designed for existing and aspiring network professionals (PC technicians/ Systems Administrators / Network Administrators / Systems Engineers). Students need to have basic computer skills before attending this class, as well as a basic understanding of networking. Students must have a fundamental knowledge and experience base with TCP/IP, including configuration of client systems and basic routing knowledge. While not required, if you have any of the following certifications, you are most likely ready to take the Boot Camp: A+, Network + or MCP Certification. A learner must have skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1). Students must also posses a working knowledge of the Windows operating system.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
• Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks
• Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS gateways
• Basic knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unity Connection
The complete Cisco® Press courseware
Subject Matter Experts for instructors. Our instructors are unequaled among training providers, and hold the most prestigious certifications and cutting-edge expertise. They are available to you throughout the day for the length of the course for group instruction, lab exercise leadership and individual coaching.
We teach to accommodate every student's learning needs, including instruction, hands-on labs, lab partner and group exercises, independent study, self-testing, question and answer drills, and friendly competitions between concurrently running classes.
Lab manuals, guidebooks, and Measure Up self-testing software are utilized to augment your courseware and instruction. And the instructors are with you every step of the way.
State-of-the-art educational facilities. The school has dedicated, well-equipped educational facilities where you will attend instruction and labs, and have access to comfortable study and lounging rooms. Our students consistently say our facilities are unsurpassed!
Breakfast, snacks, freshly-brewed coffee, tea and water are available throughout the day at the training site. Our training facilities are located within walking distance of several eateries and restaurants, offering students the opportunity to satisfy their own tastes and dietary requirements
- Describe the components of a Cisco Unified Communications solution and identify call signaling and media stream flows.
- Provide an overview of administrator and end-user interface options in Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Presence.
- Understand call flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
- Perform endpoint and end-user administration tasks in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
- Describe the telephony features supported in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
- Administer users in Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Presence, and enable the most commonly used features for both applications.
- Describe how to maintain a Cisco Unified Communications solution.
- Five (5) full days of intensive instruction, labs, and review
- Hands-on practice and skills development on real Cisco Equipment
The exam is delivered at the training center, which is an authorized VUE Testing Center. We will provide a large number of testing stations dedicated to the boot camp. A test administrator will be available throughout the day, and in the evening, to register you for the tests.
The Academy is now delivering authorized Cisco® training, as a sponsored organization of Element K, a Cisco® Learning Solutions Partner. The Academy has a seven (7)- year history with technical training courses. The Academy is Florida ’s premier corporate Information Technology (IT) training provider. As a Cisco® sponsored training center, The Academy is now accepting Cisco® Learning Credits as a payment option.
- Course Introduction
- Overview of Cisco Unified Communications Solutions
- Overview of Administrator and End-User Interfaces
- Call Flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Endpoint and End User Administration
- Enablement of End User Telephony and Mobility Features
- Enablement of Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Presence
- Cisco Unified Communications Solutions Maintenance
- Cisco Unified Communications System and Applications
Our daily schedule incorporates different modes of instruction and learning environments to ensure that students learn, retain, comprehend, and can apply knowledge critical to a CCNA ™ voice exam.
640-461 ICOMM v8.0 Introducing Cisco Voice and Unified Communications Administration v8.0 ICOMM
Academy Code of Honor
The Academy guarantees that students shall pass all vendor examinations during the training program or may re-attend within one year of the program completion date. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.
| | |