BizTalk Server 2010 - Developing, Deploying, and Managing Business Process and Integration Solutions Boot Camp
Click Here to View Schedules & Pricing and to Enroll Online
Duration: 5 Days
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to begin design and deployment of messaging systems built on the Microsoft BizTalk Server platform. The course covers material relevant both to developers and to network administrators. The material is arranged so that administrators may attend only the first 2-1/2 days. Developers and designers must attend all five days.
This course is intended for solution architects, developers, and network administrators who are entering the world of Microsoft® BizTalk® Server business process and integration solutions.
Before attending this course, students should have:
• 1-2 years’ experience working with distributed applications.
• Background in Microsoft .NET Framework concepts and technology.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
• Working knowledge of XML.
• Working knowledge of a Microsoft Windows-based network environment.
• Developers should have experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or later. No prior BizTalk experience is necessary.
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
The Academy is proud to be the #1 Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS) in Florida.
• Understand the BizTalk Server architecture and the SOA environment.
• Understand the services and tools provided in BizTalk Server.
• Install BizTalk Server 2010 on a computer.
• Understand BizTalk Server infrastructure and scaling.
• Understand BizTalk Server operations and management.
• Understand BizTalk Server message tracking.
• Understand building and deployment of BizTalk Server 2010 applications.
• Understand the creation and use of schemas for XML and flat-file messages.
• Configure BizTalk Server adapters to communicate with other systems.
• Create BizTalk maps and map logic for transformation of messages.
• Build a message-processing application using BizTalk Server facilities..
• Create orchestrations to automate business processes.
• Understand transaction handling in the BizTalk Server environment.
• Configure BizTalk to consume and publish WCF services.
• Understand BizTalk message flow design patterns
• Utilize the BizTalk Server Business Rules engine.
• Implement BizTalk Server Business Activity Monitoring (BAM).
• Process EDI transactions using BizTalk Server 2010 EDI facilities.
Academy Code of Honor:
The Academy guarantees that students shall pass all vendor examinations during the training program or may re-attend within one year of the program completion date. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.