OS X Server Essentials (Lion 201) Boot Camp
Duration: 3 days
OS X Server Essentials is a three-day, hands-on course designed to give technical coordinators and entry-level system administrators the skills, tools, and knowledge to implement and maintain a network that uses OS X Server. Students learn how to install and configure OS X Server to provide network-based services, such as file sharing, web and wikis. Tools for efficiently managing and deploying OS X are also covered. The course is a combination of lectures and hands-on case study.
Students can take the OS X Server Essentials 10.7 exam - one of two exams required for Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC) 10.7 certification.
This course is designed for help desk specialists, technical coordinators, and entry-level system administrators who implement and maintain networks using OS X Server
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending this course:
• Understanding of Mac OS X
• Experience with Mac OS X in a network environment
• Basic troubleshooting experience or Lion 101
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
Academy Code of Honor
The Academy guarantees that students shall pass all vendor examinations during the training program or may re-attend within one year of the program completion date. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.