Apple Certified Technical Coordinator Boot Camp
Duration: 5 days
The Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC) 10.7 Boot Camp is a combined delivery of the Lion 101 and Lion 201 courses, along with the associated certification exams. This hands-on course provides an in-depth exploration of functionality and troubleshooting on OS X and the best methods for effectively supporting users of OS X systems.
This course also gives technical coordinators and entry-level system administrators the skills, tools, and knowledge to implement and maintain a network that uses OS X Server. Students learn how to install and configure OS X Server to provide network-based services, such as file sharing, authentication, and printing. Tools for efficiently managing and deploying OS X and software updates are also covered.
Students take the OS X Support Essentials 10.7 Exam and OS X Sever Essentials 10.7 Exam to earn Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC) 10.7 certification
• Help desk specialists, technical coordinators, service technicians, and others who support Mac users
• Technical support personnel in businesses that use Macs for general productivity or creative design
• Technical coordinators or power users who manage networks of computers running OS X — such as teachers and technology specialists who manage classroom networks or computer labs
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending this course:
• Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
• Basic troubleshooting experience
• Experience with OS X in a network environment
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
Academy Code of Honor
The Academy guarantees that students shall pass all vendor examinations during the training program or may re-attend within one year of the program completion date. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.