CPHIT & CPEHR Certification Boot Camp
Click Here to View Schedules & Pricing and to Enroll Online
Duration: 5 Days
The Health IT (CPHIT & CPEHR) certification boot camp is the only comprehensive, performance-based certification program approved by the Health IT certification program to validate the knowledge covering health information technology (HIT) and electronic health record (EHR) applications.
Certified Professional in Health Information Technology (CPHIT)
The designation of Certified Professional in Health Information Technology (CPHIT) indicates that you have mastered the common body of knowledge covering planning, selecting, implementing, using, and managing health information technology (HIT) and electronic health record (EHR) applications.
The CPHIT curriculum introduces the use of health information technology in any setting within the continuum of care.
Certified Professional in Electronic Health Records (CPEHR)
The designation of Certified Professional in Electronic Health Records (CPEHR) indicates that you have mastered the common body of knowledge covering planning, implementation, operation of EHR for knowledge management, quality improvement, patient safety, and care coordination.
The CPEHR curriculum adjusts the strategies to make the most of an EHR investment, enhancing capabilities, using new technologies, and building value.
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
Overview of HIT, EHR and HIE
· Legal and Regulatory Aspects of HIT, EHR, and HIE
· HIT, EHR and HIE Goals and Migration Path
Change Management for HIT, EHR, and HIE
HIT Technology, Privacy and Security
· Principles of HIT Project Management
· HIT System Selection
· HIT Implementation and Maintenance
Managing HIT ROI and Optimizing Use
· Health Information Exchange
· CPHIT Exam
Clinical Documentation and Data Management
· Patient Safety: CPOE, e-Rx and E-MAR
· Care Coordination, Public Health, Quality Improvement,
Personal Health Records
· Clinical Decision Support
· Electronic Document Management
· CPEHR Exam
Academy Code of Honor:
The Academy guarantees that students shall pass all vendor examinations during the training program or may re-attend within one year of the program completion date. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.