Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL (Ed 1) Boot Camp
Click Here to View Schedules & Pricing and to Enroll Online
Duration: 5 Days
In this course students learn the concepts of relational databases. This course provides the essential SQL skills that allow developers to write queries against single and multiple tables, manipulate data in tables, and create database objects. Students learn to control privileges at the object and system level.
This course covers creating indexes and constraints, and altering existing schema objects. Students also learn how to create and query external tables. Students learn to use the advanced features of SQL in order to query and manipulate data within the database, use the dictionary views to retrieve metadata and create reports about their schema objects. Students also learn some of the date-time functions available in the Oracle Database. This course discusses how to use the regular expression support in SQL.
• Application Developers
• Business Analysts
• Data Warehouse Administrator
• Forms Developer
• PL/SQL Developer
• System Analysts
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
Academy Code of Honor:
The Academy guarantees that students shall pass all vendor examinations during the training program or may re-attend within one year of the program completion date. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.