Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g: Grid Control Essentials (Ed 1) Boot Camp
Click Here to View Schedules & Pricing and to Enroll Online
Duration: 3 Days
In this course, students are introduced to the core functionality of Enterprise Manager Grid Control 11g. The course teaches the student the underlying framework functionality that is central to the entire Enterprise Manager Grid Control product family.
Students learn how to implement and use Grid Control to manage their enterprise-computing environment. They gain knowledge on the installation and configuration of the Grid Control framework, and learn how to use the out-of-box management capability that is common across all target types with Grid Control.
Hands-on practices help students learn how to use the robust features of Grid Control to manage, monitor, and administer their data center.
• Familiarity with Database Control
• Familiarity with Fusion Middleware Control
• Good knowledge of Linux
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
• Describe the architecture and installation of Enterprise Manager 11g Grid Control
• Monitor the overall health of your Grid Control system
• Manage targets, hosts and groups
• Use the job system to create and manage jobs to automate commonly performed tasks
• Use Information Publisher to generate custom reports
• View, search and compare configurations
Academy Code of Honor:
The Academy guarantees that students shall pass all vendor examinations during the training program or may re-attend within one year of the program completion date. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.