Oracle Essbase 11.1.2 (Ed 1) Boot Camp
Click Here to View Schedules & Pricing and to Enroll Online
Duration: 5 Days
In this course, you learn the principal techniques and theories for the design of Essbase block storage databases. Block storage databases are deployed independently for budgeting, forecasting, and planning, and as the underlying data storage and analytic engine for Hyperion Planning applications. You create a database outline, load data into the database, and analyze data with Smart View. You also create calculation scripts (to calculate data for different scenarios) and perform advanced analysis on the database by implementing varying attribute dimensions and typed measures. Design discussions and hands-on activities help you practice the skills taught.
• Create block storage databases
• Build rules files
• Analyze data with Smart View
• Create basic calculations
• Extend analysis capabilities
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
includes tuition and the following:
- Daily Snacks, Breakfast
- Registration Fees
- Books and Materials
Your training may also be partially tax-deductible.
Please note – Tuition does not include airfare, hotel or transportation to the Boot Camp.
Academy Code of Honor:
The Academy guarantees that students shall pass all vendor examinations during the training program or may re-attend within one year of the program completion date. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.