Prezi Boot Camp
Click Here to View Schedules & Pricing and to Enroll Online
Duration: 1 Day
Prezi is a communication tool that helps you organize, present, and share your ideas. It is a cloud-based presentation software that uses a Zooming User Interface (ZUI) and a non-linear layout. This groundbreaking software allows users to pan and zoom within their presentation. Prezi is composed of several different elements including:
• Prezi ZUI – An online and offline unique tool palette.
• Prezi Desktop – Component that allows users to work offline and store data on their operating system.
• Prezi Meeting – A Web 2.0 tool that allows up to ten people to co-edit and show presentations in real time.
• Prezi Viewer for iPad – An app that enables users to pan and zoom on a touchscreen and multi-touch user interface.
Prezi is an innovative new way to share ideas. It can be used for business and conferences, education, information visualization, and much more.
The goal of this course is for students to have a complete technical understanding of the Prezi software. This one-day boot camp will have a hands-on training approach. Upon completion of this course, participants should have the knowledge and ability to:
• Design and create presentations with various themes and customization, text, hyperlinks, images, videos, etc.
• Zoom and pan within presentation content
• Present, download, and share presentations
• Work with multiple users using real-time collaboration and deliver cohesive team presentations
• Use Prezi on mobile devices
• Understand how to use Prezi as a powerful visual aid and interactive presentation platform
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
Academy Code of Honor:
The Academy guarantees that students shall pass all vendor examinations during the training program or may re-attend within one year of the program completion date. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.