JBoss Enterprise Middleware Boot Camp
Click Here to View Schedules & Pricing and to Enroll Online
Duration: 5 Days
Intended for entry to mid-level Java developers, JBoss Enterprise Application Development (JB295) course will expose students to JBoss Java EE frameworks, specifications, and interfaces (APIs). Students will learn how to create and maintain Java EE-compliant applications from start to finish using the Eclipse-based JBoss Developer Studio. Comprehensive lecture and extensive use-case, hands-on labs will introduce the student to Seam, Hibernate, and other related technologies that help create a fully functional enterprise Java application. By the end of the course, students will build a complete multi-tier enterprise application, including a web-based front end, a web services layer, EJB-layer, and a persistence layer, as well as code for test cases at all levels.
Experienced JEE developers who are migrating to JBoss for the first time
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
Academy Code of Honor:
The Academy guarantees that students shall pass all vendor examinations during the training program or may re-attend within one year of the program completion date. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.