(ISC)2 SSCP: Systems Security Certified Practitioner Boot Camp
Click Here to View Schedules & Pricing and to Enroll Online
Duration: 5 Days
(ISC)² is the creator of the SSCP Exam, so why would you get your education anywhere else? The Official SSCP CBK Review Seminar is the key to success in pursuing certification.
Prepared by SSCP credential holders and conducted by only (ISC)² Authorized Instructors, each of whom is up-to-date on the latest information security-related developments and is an expert in the SSCP CBK, the (ISC)² SSCP CBK Review Seminar is the most comprehensive, complete review of information systems security concepts and industry best practices, and the only training endorsed by (ISC)².
Demonstrate your security knowledge in one of the fastest-growing fields in IT with the SSCP credential from (ISC)², the world leader in educating and certifying security professionals worldwide.
The SSCP credential ensures that candidates continuously monitor systems to safeguard against security threats while having the knowledge to apply security concepts, tools and procedures to react to security incidents.
The SSCP credential demonstrates competency in the following CBK® domains:
• Access Controls
• Malicious Code and Activity
• Monitoring and Analysis
• Networks and Communications
• Risk, Response and Recovery
• Security Operations and Administration
For more information on the SSCP credential, download the SSCP Brochure.
All (ISC)² certifications are accredited by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
Whether you are looking to advance your current position in the information security field, expand upon your existing IT skills or launch a new career in either of these areas, you should seriously consider the SSCP from (ISC)²®. The SSCP is open to all candidates with as little as one year experience, making it an ideal starting point for a new career in infosec or to add that layer of security you need in your current IT career.
The SSCP is ideal for those working in or towards positions such as:
• network security engineer
• systems analyst
• information systems auditor
• application programmer
• security administrator
• systems administrator
• network administrator
• database administrator
• business unit representative
• systems analyst
• security architect
• security consultant/specialist
• information assurance technician
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
• Access Controls - The heart of information protection is centered on access control. Access controls manage all of the information-related assets of the organization from databases to users and buildings to equipment. In the access control domain you’ll learn how to manage the ways that users and processes can interact with data and systems resources and ensure that the needs of confidentiality, integrity and compliance are met.
• Monitoring and Analysis - Despite the controls and safeguards we have in place, we must all expect incidents, challenges and system failures however, the only thing worse than having an incident is not to be aware of the problem. Through effective and timely monitoring of logs and system activity we can gather the data needed to proactively respond to developing trends and perform the analysis required to address any security concerns.
• Cryptography - Cryptography protects information in transit, storage and processing, It protects sensitive information from unauthorized disclosure and enables modern business through ensuring the integrity and non-repudiation of network-based traffic and e-commerce.
• Malicious Code and Activity - New forms of malware and cyber-attacks are developed every year. The security practitioner is on the front line of defending systems and networks from attack and must be knowledgeable about new forms of attacks, preventative, detective and corrective measures, and the methods and tools of the attacker.
• Networks and Communications - Networks are the lifeblood of nearly every business today. Networks connect all types of devices ranging from computers to automobiles and from alarms circuits and critical infrastructure devices to building control systems. Networks must be maintained and operated in a secure and reliable manner, free from interruption, interference and modification.
• Risk, Response and Recovery - Risk management is the foundation for a security program. Security serves the business and helps the organization to meet its goals and objectives. Through careful management of risk, security can minimize disruptions to business mission, manage all security incidents effectively and restore supporting business functions following any outage or disaster.
• Security Operations and Administration - Security Operations and Administration focusses on the dependable, resilient and efficient operation of information systems and the protection of information. Systems must be operated in compliance with laws and regulations and according to the policies and procedures of the organization.
Academy Code of Honor:
The Academy guarantees that students shall pass all vendor examinations during the training program or may re-attend within one year of the program completion date. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.