|Cancellation and Rescheduling for Corporate Courses
|Course fees for corporate courses are fully refundable if The Academy receives written communication of the cancellation or reschedule on or before the 14th day before the course start date. The Academy will accept notification via U.S. mail, fax, or through the Academy Web site.
Cancellation or reschedule requests received fewer than 14 days before a course start date will be charged a fee equal to 15% of the course or seminar fee. Please note: there are no refunds available for cancellation or rescheduling of a boot camp registration or Corporate MOC course received fewer than 14 days prior to the start date.
If you fail to attend the course or boot camp without giving notification to The Academy, the full course or boot camp fee will be charged. A substitute may be sent in your place to avoid penalties. Credit card payment refunds must be credited to the same credit card account number.
Refunds will be made in the same payment method that the tuition was paid. Refunds by credit card will generally be refunded to the same credit card used to pay the tuition. Refunds by check or cash will be refunded by check. All refunds will be made within 30 days of the notification to withdrawal.
The Academy may cancel a class due to low enrollment; a 10-day notice is typically provided to enrolled students.
|Cancellation and Rescheduling for Vocational Courses
1. Should a student cancel for any reason, notification must be received by the school in writing to the President of the school either in person or by certified mail.
2. Students who have not visited the school prior to enrollment will have the opportunity to withdraw without penalty within three business days following either the regularly scheduled orientation procedures or following a tour of the school facilities and inspection of the equipment where training and services are provided.
3. All refunds will be made (including $100.00 registration fee) if the applicant is not accepted by the school
or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making initial payment.
4. Cancellation after the third (3rd) business day, but before the first class, will result in a refund of all monies paid, with the exception of the $50.00 of the registration fee.
5. Cancellation after attendance has begun, but prior to program completion of more than 60% will result in a Pro Rata refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total program hours.
6. Cancellation after completing more than 40% of the program will result in no refund.
7. Termination date: The termination date for refund computation purposes is the last date of actual attendance by the student unless earlier written notice is received.
8. A student may apply previously paid tuition to another program pursuant to these policies within one year from the first scheduled class date of the original program. A student may apply tuition to another program only once.
9. All costs of exams are non-refundable after the start of the program.
10. Refunds will be made in the same payment method that the tuition was paid. Refunds by credit card will generally be refunded to the same credit card used to pay the tuition. Refunds by check or cash will be refunded by check. All refunds will be made within 30 days of the notification to withdrawal.