Duration: 4 Days
The 14 project-based lessons in this book show students step-by-step the key techniques for working in Photoshop and how to manipulate images, edit motion-based content, and create image composites.In addition to learning the key elements of the Photoshop interface, this completely revised CC (2015 release) edition covers automatically repairing empty areas of a merged panorama using Content-Aware Fill, making the noise level of a Blur Gallery effect consistent with an image, and adding specialized type characters more easily in the new Glyphs Panel. Students learn to easily reuse design assets and share them with their team using Creative Cloud libraries with Linked Smart Objects, and instantly modify duplicated content using the enhanced Content Aware Move tool. Design screens more efficiently for the range of display sizes across desktop and mobile devices using multiple Artboards, test them on actual hardware using Device Preview, and generate output using the iteration-friendly Export Assets workflow.
- Comprehensive, project-based lessons teach key concepts and techniques for working efficiently with AdobePhotoshop tools, filters, and effects to touch up, modify, and transform images.
- This updated edition covers the latest features of Adobe Photoshop CC (2015 release) and includes numerous real-world tips that put lessons into context for photography and design students.
To ensure your success in your course, you should have a basic comfort
level with digital photography. For example, you have used a digital camera and have downloaded images to your computer or other storage device.
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Code Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Code Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- Instructor Led (the best training format we offer)
- Live Online Classroom – Online Instructor Led
- Self-Paced Video
Speak to an Admissions Representative for complete details
|Start||Finish||Public Price||Public Enroll||Private Price||Private Enroll|
- Getting to Know the Work Area
- Basic Photo Corrections
- Working with Selections
- Layer Basics
- Quick Fixes
- Masks and Channels
- Typographic Design
- Vector Drawing Techniques
- Advanced Compositing
- Painting with the Mixer Brush
- Editing Video
- Working with Camera Raw
- Preparing Files for the Web
- Producing and Printing Consistent Color
- Printing 3D Files