Duration: 7 days
The Academy offers the finest accelerated CCNA certification training in Florida. At The Academy’s CCNA Boot Camp, we guide you through configuring, troubleshooting, and administering Cisco routers and switches. We focus on what you need to know to pass the CCNA exam. This seven-day program allows you to obtain a vital Cisco certification in a week.
The CCNA R&S certification validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks. CCNA certified professionals have the knowledge and skills to make connections to remote sites via a WAN and mitigate basic security threats. CCNA R&S training covers (but is not limited to) the use of these topics: IOS, IPv6, IPv4, OSPF, Cisco Licensing, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interfaces, Frame Relay interfaces VLANs, Ethernet, VLSM, and basic traffic filtering.
The CCNA certification (Cisco Certified Network Associate) indicates a foundation in and apprentice knowledge of networking. CCNA certified professionals can install, configure, and operate LAN, WAN, and dial access services for small networks (100 nodes or fewer), including but not limited to use of these protocols: IP, IGRP, Serial, Frame Relay, IP RIP, VLANs, RIP, Ethernet, Access Lists.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
• Describe how networks function, identifying major components, the function of network components, and the OSI reference model.
• Using the host-to-host packet delivery process, describe issues related to increasing traffic on an Ethernet LAN and expand the switched network from a small LAN to a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree.
• Describe the reasons for extending the reach of a LAN and the methods that can be used, with a focus on RF wireless access.
• Configure and verify a Cisco router for WAN connections with HDLC and PPP encapsulation, PAT, and Static Routing.
• Use the command-line interface to discover neighbors on the network and manage the router startup and configuration.
• Describe routing concepts as they apply to a medium-sized network and discuss dynamic routing with distance vector and link-state routing protocols and configuring RIP.
• Determine how to apply ACLs based on network requirements, and to configure, verify, and troubleshoot ACLs.
• Describe when to use NAT / PAT on a medium-sized network, how to configure NAT / PAT, and explain IPv6 addressing and configuration on a Cisco router Configure, verify, and troubleshoot Frame Relay.
This boot camp is designed to prepare students for Cisco Exam 200-125.
The Boot Camp is designed for existing and aspiring network professionals (PC technicians/ Systems Administrators / Network Administrators / Systems Engineers). Students need to have basic computer skills before attending this class, as well as a basic understanding of networking. Students must have a fundamental knowledge and experience base with TCP/IP, including the configuration of client systems and basic routing knowledge. While not required, if you have any of the following certifications you are most likely ready to take the Boot Camp: A+, Network +, or MCP Certification.
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands-on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- Instructor Led (the best training format we offer)
- Live Online Classroom – Online Instructor Led
- Self-Paced Video
Speak to an Admissions Representative for complete details
|Start||Finish||Public Price||Public Enroll||Private Price||Private Enroll|
• Module 1: Building a Simple Network
• Module 2: Switching
• Module 3: Wireless Local Area Networks (WLANs)
• Module 4: Local Area Network Connections
• Module 5: WAN Connections
• Module 6: Network Environment Management
• Module 7: Medium-Sized Routed Network Construct
• Module 8: Single Area OSPF Implementation
• Module 9: EIGRP Implementation
• Module 10: Access Control Lists
• Module 11: Address Space Management
• Module 12: LAN Ext into a WAN with Frame Relay