Duration: 05 days
New! Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR) v1.0 course helps you prepare for the Cisco CCNP® Collaboration and CCIE®Collaboration certifications, and advanced-level roles focused on implementation and operation of Cisco collaboration solutions.You will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement and deploy core collaboration and networking technologies, including infrastructure and design, protocols, codecs, and endpoints, Cisco IOS XE gateway and media resources, Call Control, QoS, and additional Cisco collaboration applications.
This course also helps you prepare you to take the exam, Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (350-801 CLCOR), which is part of the new CCNP Collaboration, CCIE Collaboration, and the Cisco Certified Specialist – Collaboration Core certifications. The exam will be available beginning February 24, 2020.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
Describe the Cisco Collaboration solutions architecture.
Compare the IP Phone signaling protocols of SIP, H323, MGCP and SCCP.
Integrate and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager with LDAP for user synchronization and user authentication.
Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager provisioning features.
Describe the different codecs and how they are used to transform analogue voice into digital streams.
Describe a dial plan, and explain call routing in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Implement PSTN access using MGCP gateways.
Implement a Cisco gateway for PSTN access.
Configure calling privileges in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Implement toll fraud prevention.
Implement globalized call routing within a Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster.
Implement and troubleshoot media resources in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Describe Cisco Instant Messaging and Presence, the call flows and the protocols.
Describe and configure endpoints and commonly required features.
Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection integration.
Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection call handlers.
Describe how MRA is used to allow endpoints to work from outside the company.
Analyze traffic patterns and quality issues in converged IP networks supporting voice, video, and data traffic.
Define QoS and its models.
Implement classification and marking.
Configure classification and marking options on Cisco Catalyst switches.
Working knowledge of fundamental terms of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, switching, and routing
Basics of digital interfaces, public switched telephone networks (PSTNs), and voice over IP (VoIP)
Fundamental knowledge of converged voice and data networks and Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment
Who Should Attend
Students preparing to take the CCNP Collaboration certification
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- Instructor-Led (the best training format we offer)
- Live Online Classroom – Online Instructor-Led
- Self-Paced Video
Speak to an Admissions Representative for complete details
|Start||Finish||Public Price||Public Enroll||Private Price||Private Enroll|
- Describing the Cisco Collaboration Solutions Architecture
- Exploring Call Signaling over IP Networks Bullet
- Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Manager LDAP
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager Provisioning Features
- Exploring Codecs
- Describing Dial Plans and Endpoint Addressing
- Implementing MGCP Gateways
- Implementing Voice Gateways
- Configuring Calling Privileges in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implementing Toll Fraud Prevention
- Implementing Globalized Call Routing
- Describing Cisco Instant Messaging and Presence
- Enabling Cisco Jabber
- Configuring Cisco Unity Connection Integration
- Analyzing Quality Issues in Converged Networks
- Defining QoS and QoS Models
- Implementing Classification and Marking
- Configuring Classification and Marking on Cisco Catalyst Switches
- Using Certificates
- Configure IP Network Protocols
- Configure and Troubleshoot Collaboration Endpoints
- Troubleshoot Calling Issues
- Configure and Troubleshoot LDAP Integration in Cisco Unified Communications
- Deploy an IP Phone Through Auto and Manual Registration
- Configure Self-Provisioning
- Configure Batch Provisioning
- Explore the Cisco VoIP Bandwidth Calculator
- Configure Regions and Locations
- Implement Endpoint Addressing and Call Routing
- Implement PSTN Calling Using MGCP Gateways
- Configure and Troubleshoot ISDN PRI
- Examine Cisco IOS Gateway Inbound and Outbound Dial-Peer Functions
- Implement and Troubleshoot Digit Manipulation on a Cisco IOS Gateway
- Configure Calling Privileges
- Implement Toll Fraud Prevention on Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implement Globalized Call Routing
- Deploy an On-Premise Cisco Jabber Client for Windows
- Examine the Integration between Unity Connection and CUCM
- Manage Unity Connection Users
- EAI: Configure QoS