This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-366, and build an understanding of these topics:
Protocols and Services
This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
Understand Network Infrastructures
Understand Network Hardware
Understand Protocols and Services
40366A: Networking Fundamentals (Exam 98-366)
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands-on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- Instructor Led (the best training format we offer)
- Live Online Classroom – Online Instructor Led
- Self-Paced Video
Speak to an Admissions Representative for complete details
|Start||Finish||Public Price||Public Enroll||Private Price||Private Enroll|
- Module 1: Understanding Local Area Networking
- Module 2: Defining Networks with the OSI Model
- Module 3: Understanding Wired and Wireless Networks
- Module 4: Understanding Internet Protocol
- Module 5: Implementing TCP/IP in the Command Line
- Module 6: Working with Networking Services
- Module 7: Understanding Wide Area Networks
- Module 8: Defining Network Infrastructures and Network Security