Duration: 1 day
They’re Out There – How Do You Reach Them? You know your prospects, clients, and members are active on social media. Are you asking: can social media really be harnessed for your business or nonprofit? Perhaps you’re not convinced that it works – or you are, but you’re feeling overwhelmed and are not sure how to get started marketing your business with social media.
This webinar will show you the value of using social media to reach your customers, members, and prospects – plus how it can drive repeat business from your current customers, and how it can lead to new customers, members and volunteers!
We’ll take a look at the 5 most popular social media networks – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram – and discuss:
- What each network is about
- What to post
- How often to post
- The business benefit of using each social network
We’ll also look at what comes next:
- What kinds of engaging, share-worthy content to post to social media,
- How to get started, and
- How to use a content calendar to plan your social media posts.
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands-on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- Instructor Led (the best training format we offer)
- Live Online Classroom – Online Instructor Led
- Self-Paced Video
Speak to an Admissions Representative for complete details
|Start||Finish||Public Price||Public Enroll||Private Price||Private Enroll|