Duration: 2 days
This two-day course will provide the required skills needed to respond and handle security incidents on a computer information system.
During this course, the student will receive training that utilizes a variety of principles and techniques to detect and respond to recent and potential security threats, as well as creating policies to handle and respond to various computer security incidents that may arise.
Upon course completion, students will be able to:
- Take the Certified Incident Handler exam (ECIH)
- Handle various cybersecurity incidents
- Use risk assessment methodologies to resolve security issues
- Understand and use the laws and policies related to incident handling
There are no Prerequisites for his course.
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands-on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- Instructor Led (the best training format we offer)
- Live Online Classroom – Online Instructor Led
- Self-Paced Video
Speak to an Admissions Representative for complete details
|Start||Finish||Public Price||Public Enroll||Private Price||Private Enroll|
- Module 1: Introduction to Incident Response and Handling
- Module 2: Risk Assessment
- Module 3: Incident Response and Handling Steps
- Module 4: CSIRT
- Module 5: Handling Network Security Incidents
- Module 6: Handling Malicious Code Incidents
- Module 7: Handling Insider
- Module 8: Forensic Analysis and Incident Response
- Module 9: Incident Reporting
- Module 10: Incident Recovery
- Module 11: Security Policies and Laws