Duration: 5 days
This is a five-day CompTIA Security+ Boot camp. CompTIA Security+ is the primary course you will need to take if your job responsibilities include securing network services, and network traffic. It is also the main course you will take to prepare for the CompTIA Security+ certification examination. In this course you will build on your knowledge and professional experience with computer hardware, operating systems, and networks as you acquire the specific skills to implement as security services on any type of computer network.
This course is targeted IT Professional who has networking and administrative skills in Windows-based TCP/IP networks and is familiar with other operating systems, such as OS X, Unix, or Linux, and who wants to further a career in IT by acquiring a foundational knowledge of security topics; prepare for he CompTIA Security + Certification examination; or use Security+ as the foundation for advanced security certifications or career roles.
CompTIA Security + Exam
This CompTIA Security + Boot Camp course prepares students for CompTIA Exam SYO-501.
CompTIA Security+ certification designates knowledgeable professionals in the field of security, one of the fastest-growing fields in IT. CompTIA security+ is an international, vendor-neutral certification that demonstrates competency in:
- Identifying the fundamental components of information security.
- Analyze risk
- Identify various threats to information security
- Conduct security assessments to detect vulnerabilities
- Implement security for hosts and software
- Implement security for networks
- Manage identity and access
- Implement Cryptographic solutions in the organization
- Implement security at the operational level
- Address security incidents
- Ensure the continuity of business operations in the event of an incident
Recommend Prerequisites are:
- Using Microsoft Windows 8.1
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Microsoft Windows 8.1: Transition from Windows 7
- CompTIA Network+ Certification