Duration: 1 day
This course builds upon the foundational knowledge presented in the MOS: Excel 2019 Boot Camp (MO-200) course and will help start you down the road to creating advanced workbooks and worksheets that can help deepen your understanding of organizational intelligence. The ability to analyze massive amounts of data, extract actionable information from it, and present that information to decision-makers is at the foundation of a successful organization that is able to compete at a high level. The ability to collaborate with colleagues, automate complex or repetitive tasks, and use conditional logic to construct and apply elaborate formulas and functions will put the full power of Excel right at your fingertips. The more you learn about how to get Excel to do the hard work for you, the more you’ll be able to focus on getting the answers you need from the vast amounts of data your organization generates.
Learning Objectives for Excel 2019 Expert Training Boot Camp
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to leverage the power of data analysis and presentation in order to make informed, intelligent organizational decisions.
- You will:
- Work with functions.
- Work with lists.
- Analyze data.
- Visualize data with charts.
- Use PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Work with multiple worksheets and workbooks.
- Share and protect workbooks.
- Automate workbook functionality.
- Use Lookup functions and formula auditing.
- Forecast data.
- Create sparklines and map data.
This course prepares you for the following certification exam:
Exam MO-201: Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands-on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- Instructor-Led (the best training format we offer)
- Live Online Classroom – Online Instructor-Led
- Self-Paced Video
Speak to an Admissions Representative for complete details
|Start||Finish||Public Price||Public Enroll||Private Price||Private Enroll|
1 – WORKING WITH FUNCTIONS
- Topic A: Work with Ranges
- Topic B: Use Specialized Functions
- Topic C: Work with Logical Functions
- Topic D: Work with Date and Time Functions
- Topic E: Work with Text Functions
2 – WORKING WITH LISTS
- Topic A: Sort Data
- Topic B: Filter Data
- Topic C: Query Data with Database Functions
- Topic D: Outline and Subtotal Data
3 – ANALYZING DATA
- Topic A: Create and Modify Tables
- Topic B: Apply Intermediate Conditional Formatting
- Topic C: Apply Advanced Conditional Formatting
4 – VISUALIZING DATA WITH CHARTS
- Topic A: Create Charts
- Topic B: Modify and Format Charts
- Topic C: Use Advanced Chart Features
5 – USING PIVOTTABLES AND PIVOT CHARTS
- Topic A: Create a PivotTable
- Topic B: Analyze PivotTable Data
- Topic C: Present Data with PivotCharts
- Topic D: Filter Data by Using Timelines and Slicers
6 – WORKING WITH MULTIPLE WORKSHEETS AND WORKBOOKS
- Topic A: Use Links and External References
- Topic B: Use 3-D References
- Topic C: Consolidate Data
7 – SHARING AND PROTECTING WORKBOOKS
- Topic A: Collaborate on a Workbook
- Topic B: Protect Worksheets and Workbooks
8 – AUTOMATING WORKBOOK FUNCTIONALITY
- Topic A: Apply Data Validation
- Topic B: Search for Invalid Data and Formulas with Errors
- Topic C: Work with Macros
9 – USING LOOKUP FUNCTIONS AND FORMULA AUDITING
- Topic A: Use Lookup Functions
- Topic B: Trace Cells
- Topic C: Watch and Evaluate Formulas
10 – FORECASTING DATA
- Topic A: Determine Potential Outcomes Using Data Tables
- Topic B: Determine Potential Outcomes Using Scenarios
- Topic C: Use the Goal Seek Feature
- Topic D: Forecast Data Trends
11 – CREATING SPARKLINES AND MAPPING DATA
- Topic A: Create Sparklines
- Topic B: Map Data