Duration: 1 day
In this course, you will use PowerPoint 2019 to begin creating engaging, dynamic multimedia presentations.
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the PowerPoint Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-300.
It’s hard to imagine a day going by without people passing along large amounts of information. Messages are everywhere, and the number of messages we receive seems to be increasing each day. Whether via phone, email, mass media, or personal interaction, we are subjected to a constant stream of information. With so much communication to contend with, it can be difficult to grab people’s attention. But, we are often called upon to do just that. So, how do you grab and maintain an audience’s focus when you’re asked to present important information? By being clear, organized, and engaging. And, that is exactly what Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2019 can help you do.
Gone are the days of flip charts or drawing on a whiteboard to illustrate your point. Today’s audiences are tech-savvy, accustomed to high-impact multimedia content, and stretched for time. By learning how to use the vast array of features and functionality contained within PowerPoint 2019, you will gain the ability to organize your content, enhance it with high-impact visuals, and deliver it with a punch. In this course, you will use PowerPoint 2019 to begin creating engaging, dynamic multimedia presentations.
Learning Objectives for the PowerPoint Training BootCamp
In this course, you will create and deliver an engaging PowerPoint presentation.
- You will:
- Identify the basic features and functions of PowerPoint.
- Develop a PowerPoint presentation.
- Perform advanced text editing operations.
- Add graphical elements.
- Format graphical elements.
- Prepare to deliver your presentation.
To ensure success, students should be familiar with using personal computers and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. Students should be comfortable in the Windows® environment, and be able to use Windows to manage information on their computers. Specific tasks the students should be able to perform include: launching and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders. To meet this prerequisite, students can take:
• Windows® 10 Introduction
• Windows® 10: Transition from Windows® 7
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands-on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- Instructor-Led (the best training format we offer)
- Live Online Classroom – Online Instructor-Led
- Self-Paced Video
Speak to an Admissions Representative for complete details
|Start||Finish||Public Price||Public Enroll||Private Price||Private Enroll|
1 – GETTING STARTED WITH POWERPOINT 2019
- Topic A: Navigate the PowerPoint Environment
- Topic B: View and Navigate a Presentation
- Topic C: Use PowerPoint Help
2 – DEVELOPING A POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
- Topic A: Create and Save a Presentation
- Topic B: Edit Text
- Topic C: Work with Slides
- Topic D: Design a Presentation
3 – PERFORMING ADVANCED TEXT EDITING OPERATIONS
- Topic A: Format Characters
- Topic B: Format Paragraphs
4 – ADDING AND ARRANGING GRAPHICAL ELEMENTS
- Topic A: Insert Images
- Topic B: Insert Shapes
- Topic C: Create SmartArt
- Topic D: Insert Icons and 3D Models
- Topic E: Arrange and Size Objects
5 – MODIFYING GRAPHICAL ELEMENTS
- Topic A: Format Images
- Topic B: Format Shapes
- Topic C: Customize SmartArt
- Topic D: Format Icons
- Topic E: Format 3D Models
- Topic F: Animate Objects
6 – PREPARING TO DELIVER YOUR PRESENTATION
- Topic A: Review Your Presentation
- Topic B: Apply Transitions
- Topic C: Print a Presentation
- Topic D: Deliver Your Presentation