The course is designed to teach Salespeople advanced sales and activity management features of Salesforce. In this course, a student will learn how to configure advanced functions within Salesforce including the user interface features and search settings. They will also learn how to set up and use advanced email features, Chatter, Opportunity features such as; tracking competitors, contact roles, partners, and setting up and utilizing Price books and products.
This course is intended for:
Students with a good understanding of Salesforce sales basics who want to gain more knowledge of how to use all the Salesforce options to their full potential.
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands-on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- Instructor Led (the best training format we offer)
- Live Online Classroom – Online Instructor Led
- Self-Paced Video
Speak to an Admissions Representative for complete details
|Start||Finish||Public Price||Public Enroll||Private Price||Private Enroll|
- Lesson 1: Introductions/login to training Orgs
- Lesson 2: Overview of Salesforce power user for sales
- Lesson 3: Setting up the user interface and search settings
- Lesson 4: Working with advanced email features
- Lesson 5: Setting up and working with Chatter
- Lesson 6: Setting up and working with advanced opportunity features
- Lesson 7: Creating and working with list views
- Lesson 8: Creating, Customizing, and running reports
- Lesson 9: Activity management