MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Boot Camp
The Code Academy’s MCSE: Cloud platform and Infrastructure boot camp covers the new features and enhancements for transforming virtualization and cloud computing, which have been made available with Windows Server 2012 / 2016. It is designed to assist you in gaining a level of proficiency that can only be taught through hands-on labs, simulations, and the real-world application of skills. Our intensive, instructor-led course equips students with valuable knowledge and skills that directly transfer from the classroom to the workplace.
This is an accelerated course, designed for computer professionals that require effective, real-world skill-building and timely certification.
This 7-day boot camp is a combination of the following official Microsoft courses:
20532C: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions (Exam 70-532)
20533C: Implementing Microsoft Azure Solutions (Exam 70-533)
20413C: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure (Exam 70-413)
This 7-day boot camp consists of a three part series that collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining, and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Cloud based environment using Azure. This course covers the deploying of web applications, creating web apps from the gallery, deploying and monitoring Azure Web Apps, creating and configuring Azure Virtual Machines, create and manage storage account, manage blobs and containers in a storage account, create, configure and connect a to a SQL Database instance, importing a standalone database, manage users, groups and subscriptions in a Azure Active Directory instance, creating a virtual network, implementing a point to site network, Describe Azure architecture components, including infrastructure, tools and portals, implementing and manage virtual networking within Azure and connect to on-premises environments, plan and create azure virtual machines, configure webs apps and mobile apps, implement, manage, backup, and monitor storage solutions, implement data services based on SQL Database to support applications, manage Azure AD tenants, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Compare the services available in the Azure platform.
- Configure and deploy web applications.
- Creating Azure Web Apps from the gallery.
- Deploying and monitoring Azure Web Apps.
- Creating and configuring Azure Virtual Machines.
- Create and manage a storage account.
- Manage blobs and containers in a storage account.
- Create, configure and connect to a SQL Databases instance.
- Identify the implications of importing a SQL standalone database.
- Manage users, groups and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance.
- Create a virtual network.
- Implement a point-to-site network.
- Describe Azure architecture components, including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
- Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and connect to on-premises environments.
- Plan and create Azure virtual machines.
- Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
- Deploy and configure web apps and mobile apps.
- Implement, manage, backup, and monitor storage solutions.
- Plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to support applications.
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
- Create and manage Azure AD tenants, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
- Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
- Automate operations in Azure management by using automation.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A good understanding of networking fundamentals.
- An understanding of and experience with configuring security and administration tasks in an enterprise environment.
- Experience supporting or configuring Windows operating system clients.
- Good hands-on Windows client operating system experience with Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8.
- An understanding of basic Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) concepts, such as the purpose of user accounts and computer accounts.
Students would also benefit from having some previous Windows Server operating system experience.
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Code Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Code Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- Instructor Led (the best training format we offer)
- Live Online Classroom – Online Instructor Led
- Self-Paced Video
Speak to an Admissions Representative for complete details
|Start||Finish||Public Price||Public Enroll||Private Price||Private Enroll|
- Module 1: Overview of the Microsoft Azure Platform
- Module 2: Building Application Infrastructure in Azure
- Module 3: Hosting Web Applications on the Azure Platform
- Module 4: Storing SQL Data in Azure
- Module 5: Designing Cloud Applications for Resilience
- Module 6: Storing Tabular Data in Azure
- Module 7: Storing and Consuming Files from Azure Storage
- Module 8: Designing a Communication Strategy by Using Queues and Service Bus
- Module 9: Automating Integration with Azure Resources
- Module 10: Securing Azure Web Applications
- Module 11: Introduction to Azure
- Module 12: Implementing and managing Azure networking
- Module 13: Implementing virtual machines
- Module 14: Managing virtual machines
- Module 15: Implementing Azure App services
- Module 16: Planning and implementing storage, backup, and recovery services
- Module 17: Planning and implementing Azure SQL Database
- Module 18: Implementing PaaS cloud services
- Module 19: Implementing Azure Active Directory
- Module 20: Managing Active Directory in a hybrid environment
- Module 21: Implementing Azure-based management and automation
- Module 22: Planning Server Upgrade and Migration
- Module 23: Planning and Implementing a Server Deployment
- Module 24: Planning and Deploying Servers Using Virtual Machine Manager
- Module 25: Designing and Maintaining an IP Configuration and Address Management Solution
- Module 26: Designing and Implementing Name Resolution
- Module 27: Designing and Implementing an Active Directory Domain Services Forest and Domain Infrastructure
- Module 28: Designing and Implementing an AD DS Organizational Unit Infrastructure
- Module 29: Designing and Implementing a Group Policy Object Strategy
- Module 30: Designing and Implementing an AD DS Physical Topology
- Module 31: Planning and Implementing Storage and File Services
- Module 32: Designing and Implementing Network Protection
- Module 33: Designing and Implementing Remote Access Services